25th September 2020
We are looking for UK residents to take part in important research on visible policing
This is an exciting opportunity to take part in an important study on visible policing. We are looking for UK residents aged 18+ to take part in either Study A or Study B.
- Take photos of police stations in your own time (you will receive guidance on this)
- You will then be interviewed (up to 1 hour remotely online) to discuss your photos of police stations and to discuss other aspects of Visible Policing
- Receive a £30 Amazon voucher for taking part in Study A
Contact Prof Andrew Millie to take part in Study A by email: Andrew.Millie@edgehill.ac.uk
- You will be interviewed (up to 1 hour remotely online) to discuss police-related photographs, objects, symbols, badges, flags, and social media
- Receive a £20 Amazon voucher for taking part in Study B
Contact Dr Liam Ralph to take part in Study B by email: Liam.Ralph@northumbria.ac.uk
You can find us on Facebook or Twitter (@VPolicing) or visit this website for information and updates.
Participation in this research is voluntary and anonymous and is conducted under the terms of Northumbria University Research Ethics Policy. The study is not open to police employees. If you have further questions, then please get in touch.
Thank you for your time
Prof Andrew Millie (Edge Hill University)
Prof Mike Rowe and Dr Liam Ralph (Northumbria University)
Dr Matt Jones (The Open University)